On Monday, February 4, 2019...
In the Rotunda of the Main Building at the Plainsman Museum...
Please join us for dinner and silent/live auctions!
DOWN ON THE FARM:
Preserving and Enhancing the Way We Tell History at the Plainsman Museum
Funds raised will be used to offset the cost of replacing the roof on the Wesley Huenefeld Agricultural Building Roof and other expenses incurred in updating and renovating the thirty-three year old building which houses our antique cars, trucks and farm equipment as well as original late 1860s farmstead.
Schedule of Events
- Enjoy the beautifully decorated table settings donated by friends, volunteers, and supporters of the museum.
- Bid on Silent Auction Items as you take a stroll on the boardwalk
- View the Live Auction Items
- Savor the delicious dinner prepared by Nitta's Bed & Breakfast and Catering: Stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy, salad and a variety of yummy desserts.
- Socialize with other community members who love the Plainsman Museum and the history it preserves!
- Get ready to take home something wonderful from our Live Auction!
It's a fun, delicious, exciting way to invest in your community - and there are three ways to do participate:
- Buy a Ticket or a Table
- Donate an Auction Item
- Become an Event Sponsor
For all of the above contact Tina Larson
- by phone at 402.694.6531 or
- by email (click here)